Territory Manager, Great Lakes Territory
Vitaflo USA, a Nestle Health Science Company
Targeting residency in Metro IN, MI, or OH
Job Description and Requirements
Vitaflo USA, a Nestle Health Science company, is conducting a search for an experienced Territory Manager to support our rapidly growing North American business. This is a sales position with specific travel requirements.
Our company's mission is to create nutritional products that combine the best of cutting edge research with the lifestyle demands of modern living, ensuring the most acceptable products are available for the patient. Please visit our website (www.vitaflousa.com) for more company-related information.
We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to contribute to the organizational goals and objectives of Vitaflo USA by developing clinic account sales and executing strategies that will result in new, profitable business growth and attain set sales quotas within the assigned territory. The position is home office-based and will cover the following states: IN, KY, MI, OH. Ideal candidates will reside in a metropolitan area of IN, MI, or OH.
*Develops and maintain territory plan in accordance with determined sales objectives, including maintenance and growth of existing business
*Identifies and develops new business/accounts
*Develops and manages account call frequency according to territory plan
*Manages expenses in accordance with assigned budget
*Completes administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner
*Maintains excellent customer relationships
*Fully understands product and industry knowledge
Educational and Experience Requirements:
*BS/BA in nutrition or health sciences required, RD preferred
*2-3 years professional experience in either clinical nutrition and/or healthcare-related sales
1. Develops and maintain territory plan in accordance with determined sales objectives, including maintenance and growth of existing business
2. Sets and reviews performance against objectives with Vitaflo USA management
3. Identifies and develops new business/accounts
4. Develops and manages account call frequency according to territory plan
5. Fully understands product and industry knowledge
6. Manages expenses in accordance with company policy and assigned budget
7. Maintains excellent customer relationships
8. Develops proper relations with customer personnel within territory to maximize sales results.
9. Interfaces with customers and consumers as a representative of Vitaflo USA
10. Communicates competitive and market activity to Vitaflo USA management
11. Utilizes supplied technology (SalesForce) to capture and report on results
Other Duties as Assigned:
12. Completes administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner
*Must be willing to travel up to 70%.
* High interest level in sales.
* Valid Driver's License.
* Frequent overnight travel required.
* Varied work week, may include evenings and/or weekends.
* Ability to learn the role and responsibilities of the position.
* Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Interpersonal skills and the ability to influence others.
* Detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to solve common problems experienced in a clinical environment.
* Selling skills.
* Computer skills: Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Power Point, Word and Access and e-mail.
* Knowledge of Vitaflo USA brands and products.
* Knowledge of healthcare customer operations.
* Knowledge of Vitaflo USA organizational structure.
* Ability to analyze financial, inventory, retail conditions and/or other data to determine appropriate selling approach.
* Ability to learn and utilize customer technology in everyday job functions.
* Ability to manage tasks in a time conscious manner achieving coverage goals.
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and professional resume to the following email:
[posted Mar 14, 2017]
When responding to this opportunity, reference nutritionjobs.com.