The Renfrew Center
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19128
Job Description and Requirements
The Renfrew Center of Philadelphia, PA has an immediate opening for a Part Time Registered Dietitian
Build your career with the leading provider in the field of eating disorders!
The Renfrew Center has been a pioneer in the treatment of eating disorders since 1985. As the nationÃ¢s first residential eating disorder facility, now with 17 locations throughout the country, Renfrew has helped more than 75,000 women with eating disorders and other behavioral health issues.
- Perform nutritional assessments on all patients.
- Counsel patients on principles of well-balanced nutrition in individual sessions and conduct group nutrition discussions.
- Evaluate the Renfrew Center menu/meal plan.
Education, Competencies and Credentials :
- Registered dietitian or eligible.
- BachelorÃ¢s degree in dietetics required.
- 2-3 years of experience as a dietitian preferred. - Experience with eating disorder population preferred.
Hours: 20 hours per week.
The Renfrew Center provides women with the tools they need to succeed Ã¢ in recovery and in life. Offering a warm, nurturing environment, Renfrew emphasizes a respect for the unique psychology of women, the importance of a collaborative, therapeutic relationship and the belief that every woman needs to actively participate in her own growth and recovery.
The Renfrew Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified and interested candidates can send their resumes and/or CV to James King, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
[posted Jul 24, 2017]
When responding to this opportunity, reference nutritionjobs.com.