Goshen Health Goshen Hospital
Goshen, Indiana 46526
Job Description and Requirements
Requisition #: 5031
Entity/Department: Goshen Hospital / Nutrition Therapy
Shift/Hours: Days & Evenings / Full Time, 80 Hours Per Pay Period
Location: 200 High Park Ave, Goshen, IN 46526
Goshen Hospital is looking for a dynamic individual who enjoys helping people take their next step toward a healthier lifestyle. Responsibilities include inpatient and outpatient nutrition consults; coordinating nutrition care with other providers; presenting to community groups such as cardiac classes, weight management classes, cooking demos. Goshen Hospital RDN's have diet order writing privileges once the credentialing and privileging process has been completed after hire. Works in a team environment.
- Completed a minimum of a bachelor's degree at a US regionally accredited university or college and course work accredited or approved by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Completed an ACEND-accredited supervised practice program at a health-care facility, community agency, or a foodservice corporation or combined with undergraduate or graduate studies.
- Completed continuing professional education requirements to maintain registration.
- Experience in an acute care dietetics position.
- Maintains certification with the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency & Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
200 High Park Ave
[posted Mar 20, 2018]
When responding to this opportunity, reference nutritionjobs.com.