Fitness Formula Clubs (FFC)
Chicago, Illinois 60661
Job Description and Requirements
The purpose of the Registered Dietitian (RD) position is to oversee all aspects of nutrition. The RD is responsible for recommending safe dietary guidelines for members and clients in a professional and quality manner to ensure exceptional member satisfaction and retention. The RD position will include selling and managing nutrition services. You will monitor workouts and exercise routines, provides guidance on proper form and technique, answers questions regarding same, assists in setting equipment, and act as a spotting partner as necessary.
The Prime Directive is to get and keep members.
- Promote and sell FFC nutrition programs to members
- Conduct nutritional consultations
- Analyze eating and provide nutritional guidance and meal plans for members
- Provide nutritional guidance to medically referred members
- Perform Resting Metabolic Rate Tests, body fat, blood pressure screenings and heart rate checks
- Lead all FFC nutritional programs including but not limited to: information sessions, workshops and weekly nutrition seminars
- Provide nutritional content for the FFC website and FFC blog
- Respond to nutrition inquiries from the website
- Work at multiple FFC locations
- Assist, motivate and educate members on use of machines and personal fitness goals
- Monitor display and information centers and keep areas stocked with the appropriate materials and supplies
- The RD will also be responsible for the supervision, safety, and cleanliness of the fitness floor.
- Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree in Nutrition or Dietetics
- Completion of the requirements set forth by the Commission on Dietetic Registration to become a Registered Dietitian
- Current Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist in the State of Illinois
- Current CPR/AED Certification
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to complete multiple tasks, prioritize effectively and take initiative
- Able to demonstrate accountability
- Maintains the highest level of professionalism at all times
- Must be able to lift 45 lbs. or more with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, squat, etc. at length with or without reasonable accommodation
619 W Jackson Blvd
[posted Apr 24, 2017]
When responding to this opportunity, reference nutritionjobs.com.