Integrated Support Solutions, Inc.
Broomfield, Colorado 80020
Job Description and Requirements
Integrated Support Solutions, Inc. (ISSI) is seeking a Full Time Registered Dietitian for a hospital in Broomfield, Colorado area.
ISSI is a contract management company who staffs permanent employees in hospitals around the region. ISSI, and the hospitals we represent, strive to provide every healthcare facility with highly qualified and compassionate Registered Dietitians.
To perform this job successfully, the ideal candidate must be: a Registered Dietitian and certified with the Commission of Dietetic Registration (CDR), interested in working with diverse populations, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Must be knowledgeable in current dietetic therapy practices and familiar with food service systems of operation.
This candidate has a strong interest in providing exceptional patient care, lending support to the Chef Manager, while co-managing Nutrition Ambassadors. Excellent communication skills are crucial for both patient care and with members of the interdisciplinary team and kitchen staff. This is a great opportunity for an entry-level dietitian.
- Be a Registered Dietitian and certified with the CDR
- Perform comprehensive inpatient nutritional assessments and
re-assessments and screens patients for nutritional risk in
accordance to departmental guidelines
- Work well with an interdisciplinary team in a fast-paced
- Be able to follow the nutrition care process
- Work collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently
- Have effective time-management skills
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- Licensure fee reimbursement
- Salary starting at $25.00/hour depending on experience.
This is a great opportunity for an entry-level dietitian.
Please send your resume in Word or PDF along with your salary requirements
[posted Mar 5, 2018]
When responding to this opportunity, reference nutritionjobs.com.