3 Step Diet
Orange County, California 92618
3 Step Diet
Job Description and Requirements
Full-Time with Commission.
Irvine, CA 92618
International company specializing in weight loss and weight management dietetics to grow its team of Registered Dietitians. Positions available in Orange County. Local applicants need only apply.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Full-Time positions available for motivated Registered Dietitians to provide assessment and ongoing weekly nutrition consultations for clients of the 3STEPDIET weight loss and weight management program.
- Must be credentialed as a Registered Dietitian in accordance with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR).
- Experience in clinical nutrition and treatment of overweight and obesity preferred;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Immediate start date availability;
- Full-time position with minimum ongoing weekly schedule requirements 40 hours/week (Monday Friday);
- Drivers license and reliable transportation required.
- Integration into an exceptional team with heritage as leaders in the weight loss and weight management field;
- Continued on-going training, mentoring, and support;
- Excellent opportunities for professional development;
- Specialized expertise in the field of weight loss and weight management nutrition;
- Potential for growth within the company.
Julie Grace, MS, MA, RD
HOW TO APPLY:
Local applicants only currently residing in Orange County, CA submit application and cover letter to:
[posted Jan 6, 2017]
When responding to this opportunity, reference nutritionjobs.com.