Featured Hot Job: Regional Registered Dietitian
Regional Registered Dietitian
Management and Administration
NANA Management Services, LLC
Anchorage, Alaska 99515
Job Description and Requirements
Ready for your Alaska adventure? Regional Registered Dietitian needed.
Join our team and live and work in one of the most beautiful settings in North America. This position in Anchorage, Alaska, provides rewarding opportunities with our award-winning organization. The Regional Registered Dietitian supports food and nutrition services and a robust traditional foods initiative within hospitals, long-term care, assisted living and some school accounts. Support is all over Alaska and some travel in the Lower 48. This position also spends 10-12 hours a week doing clinical patient assessments in a behavioral health facility.
* Provides broad array of support to General Managers within our contracted facilities, including hospitals, long-term care, assisted living and university accounts.
* Takes the lead role in the company traditional foods initiative, working with unit managers, clients and community on educating and training.
* Consults with health care personnel to determine nutritional needs and diet restrictions, such as low fat or salt free, of patients in a behavioral health setting.
* Utilizes healthcare menu programs and works with unit managers to insure compliance with menu systems.
Provides QA audits to managers to insure regulatory, contract and company compliance is met.
* Works closely with managers on our electronic menu program. This includes data entry, programming in the menu system and working with our third party vendor on updates.
* May produce or provide training for managers and/or employees on assigned contracts.
* Travel to units outside of Anchorage is expected quarterly and as needed.
* Will participate on the project team for any new healthcare contracts NMS bids or obtains. This will involve providing information for the RFP process, review of the RFP or participation in meetings related to the RFP. Will also participate and provide subject matter expertise for the startup of any new healthcare contracts.
Other duties that are pertinent to the department or unit success also may be assigned.
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
* At least a four-year degree supplemented with additional post-collegiate training.
* Certification from a nationally recognized dietary organization.
* Some experience in a directly related health field.
* Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
* A valid Driver's License and an acceptable driving record for the past three (3) years to be eligible under NMS's vehicle insurance policy
Sign-on bonus or relocation assistance offered.
Apply today! www.nmsusa.com
[posted Sep 4, 2018]
When responding to this opportunity, reference nutritionjobs.com.