Project Manager, Nutrition Care Process
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Job Description and Requirements
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (Academy), a professional organization of over 75,000 members and worldÃ¢s largest organization of food and nutrition professionals, is seeking an energetic, detail-oriented individual to fill our full-time Nutrition Care Process Project Manager position. The Project Manager will support and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to provide primary management for the Nutrition Care Process (NCP) across multiple platforms and products.
* Manage various workgroups and eNCPT online, NCP and NCPT translations, including ensuring timelines, deliverables and outputs are met. The Project Manager will also manage the development and training of production and editing modules and tutorials.
* Assist with NCP subscriber technical (including the website) and communication issues and other NCP incoming requests.
* Responsible for generating reports for sales of publication and products.
* Oversee communications with translators and coordinate communications and materials for workgroups and NCP projects as assigned.
* Excellent written and oral communications skills, ability to think critically, technical skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
* Attention to detail, problem solving skills and the ability to analyze and resolve problems are required. Flexibility, judgment and project management skills are essential.
* Experience with MS Word, Excel, and electronic databases is required.
* 1-2 years relevant work experience or dietetic internship with strong NCP emphasis.
* BachelorÃ¢s degree required
* Registered Dietitian Nutritionist highly preferred.
The Academy offers a salary commensurate with experience as well as an excellent benefit package, including medical, dental, LTD, tuition reimbursement and 401k match with IMMEDIATE VESTING!
The Academy promotes a friendly, professional and challenging team-based work environment. Also, the AcademyÃ¢s office is conveniently located near public transportation: two major Metra train stations (Union and Ogilvie), CTA lines and major bus routes are all within a few blocks.
If interested, please click on the link below:
ACADEMY OF NUTRITION AND DIETETICS IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO THEIR PROTECTED VETERAN OR DISABLED STATUS AND WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST.
[posted Feb 1, 2018]
When responding to this opportunity, reference nutritionjobs.com.