Featured Hot Job: HCP Education & Training Representative (Toronto)
HCP Education & Training Representative (Toronto)
Job Description and Requirements
Hydralyte is searching for a highly-qualified, entrepreneurial Healthcare Professional (HCP) Education & Training Representative to join it's growing team. The HCP Education & Training Rep will assist in the execution of Hydralyte's HCP training program to build a trusted, market leading brand in Canada.
The HCP Education & Training Representative will be required to:
1. Deliver Hydralyte's HCP Training Program to local and regional pharmacists, nurses, GPs, dieticians and allied health professionals
2. Attend and present at industry events
3. Develop and manage a database of key opinion leaders and healthcare professionals
HCP Education & Training Representative qualifications, experience and attributes include:
- Degree in Science, Nursing, Pharmacy, Dietetics, Nutrition or other related discipline
- Medical representative background highly desirable
- Training and education experience highly desirable
- A genuine passion for educating the community on dehydration and the benefits of Hydralyte
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to build effective relationships and communicate with a diverse range of people
- Superior presentation skills with the ability to deliver training to a variety of audiences
- Must have own vehicle and able to work independently on the road, take initiative and seek advice when required
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Part-time independent contract role (approximately 3 days per week)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Negotiable salary
Hydralyte is a global leader in treating dehydration and has recently launched into the Canadian market, after establishing itself as a market leader in key retailers across North American.
Hydralyte is a scientifically-formulated oral rehydration solution for the prevention and relief of dehydration. HydralyteÃÃÃÃÃÃÂ¢s products contain the necessary balance of glucose and electrolytes required for rapid rehydration. Hydralyte comes in a wide range of flavors and formats including ready-to-drink liquids, powders and effervescent tablets and is suitable for patients and consumers of all ages.
Please send a resume and brief description of why you are interested in this opportunity to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send a resume and brief description of why you are interested in this opportunity to email@example.com
[posted May 10, 2018]
When responding to this opportunity, reference nutritionjobs.com.