Los Angeles, California 90046
Job Description and Requirements
This is a rare opportunity for the right Registered Dietitian or highly qualified Nutritionist to join the team and drive success with the leading brand in inner beauty.
WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE BRIGHT, ENTHUSIASTIC REGISTERED DIETITIANS AND NUTRITIONISTS TO APPLY. WE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL LIKELY NOT HAVE ALL THE EXPERIENCE SO FAR, BUT WE CAN BUILD ON THIS WITH YOU. IT IS A BRILLIANT, LIFE-CHANGING ROLE FOR THE RIGHT PERSON!
Hum Nutrition gives you the chance to lead education in a highly innovative category. The company has been closely connected to RDs since its inception. Your Educational role will be truly varied, from safeguarding brand reputation, acting as the voice of the HUM consumer, leading HUM's TV channel on youtube, and promoting knowledge of HUM with leading retailers in the USA including Sephora, Nordstrom, Birchbox, Goop and many more. For the right candidate, this is the opportunity to make a genuine difference to consumers' lives in an exciting, growing environment.
At Hum we are obsessed by our customers and making their experience truly great and different. We understand that high growth can be demanding at times and needs to be balanced for sustainable performance. We are friendly, hands-on problem solvers that think out of the box and are looking forward to hearing from you.
Voice of the Consumer, and also Voice Out to the Consumer:
Being the HUM consumer's voice internally, understanding her concerns, what she wants from HUM, what she thinks about the brand.
Acting as the brand's mouthpiece to the consumer as regards nutritional communication
Engaging weekly with reviews, developing strategy to keep positive reviews, create impactful content - ads, videos and more - based on our reviews.
Guarding HUM's reputation with consumers.
Acting as a great spokesperson for the brand
Analysing HUM's reviews on-line, and making recommendations for anything we need to change or develop new.
Review analysis to help education, collateral, advertising, product packaging, marketing and articles for blog/newsletter
Lead educational content for HUM's growing youtube channel, planning content, doing interviews with nutritionists and other influencers, and also presenting yourself.
Planning impactful content aligned with monthly themes, collaborations with influencers, building credibility bringing in top nutritionists, RDs, estheticians and experts in health and beauty world to interview and collaborate with on recipes
Developing effective EDU content for retailers' websites, in-store and also HUM's website: EDU sheets, videos, etc.
Training the retailer's customer service staff via online and office visits.
Graphics- oversee, manage all in store graphics, timelines and execution.
Create EDU collateral for training- best matches, leaflets, Facebook live, speaking events, informational cards, presentations for each store for skype trainings.
Preferred Skills and Experience (we realize you will not have all of these!)
- Nutritionist or Dietitian degree
- Expertise / knowledge / genuine interest in supplements
- Experience in educating larger groups in nutrition, beauty and health
- Desire to become a key member of a growing team in the wellness/beauty industry
- An outgoing, can-do and inquisitive attitude
- A relentless spokesperson for the brand
- Great planner and Implementer
- Strong interpersonal skills, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Team oriented. Ability to manage relationships across multiple departments internally that build lasting partnership and collaboration
- Ideally should know how to create innovative content for YouTube, have a strong background and comfort in public speaking and education on nutrition
- Ideally, some experience in presenting in any TV format (online and/or broadcast) - please send us any clips
- Ideally, some experience in Marketing, Communication and/or Content Creation
- Ideally some experience working with Influencers, influencer contacts, relations, collaboration
- Ideally some experience with luxury retail, but this is not essential
- Full time position based in Los Angeles.
Salary to be discussed. Please send cover letter, resume, links to blog, etc
Please send email to email@example.com, and enclose short cover letter, resume and also links to blogs etc
[posted May 4, 2017]
When responding to this opportunity, reference nutritionjobs.com.