Touchpoint, a member of Compass Group USA
Wichita, Kansas 67201
Job Description and Requirements
** Details: Full time Dietitian supporting our multi-site hospital system client in Wichita. In this role, the Dietitian will travel locally within the hospital system as business needs require; the typical schedule will be Monday-Friday with one weekend every other month and 1-2 holidays per year **
TouchPoint, Support Services, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, and food service. TouchPoint is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
Our Company is currently seeking a Registered Dietitian to join our Nutrition Team in an acute care hospital environment. With your expertise as a Dietitian, your work will be valued as you make a difference in the lives of our patients, customers, and other healthcare professionals. This position will allow you the opportunity to provide Medical Nutrition Therapy to all levels of acuity and a wide variety of disease states.
* Responsible for providing medical nutrition therapy including nutrition assessment, diet modification, nutrition education, and intervention for patients
* Incorporate current evidence-based research into practice, utilizing the Nutrition Care Process
* Comply with guidelines as outlined within the Company Diet Manual and the Clinical Nutrition Policies & Procedures Manual
* Ensure patient satisfaction, quality care, regulatory agency compliance, and good public relations are achieved through the safe and efficient use of resources
* Completion of ACEND accredited Didactic Program in Dietetics and completion of an ACEND accredited supervised practice pathway (Dietetic Internship Program, Coordinated Program, ISPPs, Pathway I, Pathway II), required
* Successful completion of the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) Examination within companyâs required timeline as outlined per policy, required
* Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by CDR post examination, required
* Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board, post examination, in states where applicable within companyâs required timeline as outlined per policy, required
* Must be willing to participate in patient satisfaction programs and activities
* Must be experienced with computers; to include Microsoft Office, e-mail, and the Internet
Apply to TouchPoint today!
TouchPoint is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
[posted Jul 12, 2018]
When responding to this opportunity, reference nutritionjobs.com.