Featured Hot Job: Dietitian
Lakeland Regional Health
Lakeland, Florida 33805
Job Description and Requirements
Enhance the lives of others,
while enhancing your career satisfaction.
LAKELAND REGIONAL HEALTH is a large, globally recognized, award winning, integrated healthcare system located in Central Florida. Our 864-bed main Lakeland Campus is one of the largest hospitals in the state of Florida and also operates the busiest single-site Emergency Department in the nation. Our Award Winning Workplace has achieved best workplace awards from Forbes, Becker's, Florida Hospital Association, and Gallup (among only 40 organizations world-wide); achieved "Most Wired Advance" Hospital (among only 16 hospitals in the nation); and earned a Leap Frog "A" Safety Rating. We continue to grow and recently completed the addition of a $275M eight story, 170 bed, Women's & Children's Pavilion on our main Lakeland Campus. Lakeland Regional Health is improving lives every day through safe and exceptional care, prevention and wellness, education and discovery. Please visit us at myLRH.org.
• Award-winning workplace
• State-of-the-art technology/treatments
• Growth and Opportunity
• Comprehensive benefits
• 100 years of stability
Lakeland Regional Health is searching for an experienced, full-time, Dietitian who will work across the institution to provide quality nutritional support services. Consistently contributes to a multidisciplinary, collaborative effort to ensure positive patient outcomes. The Clinical Dietitian works with the food service management and staff to coordinate delivery of the prescribed diet and meet the nutritional needs of the patient. Responsible to practice within their scope of licensure in accordance with approved policies, procedures and protocols. Must effectively interact with patients, families, physicians and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nutritional care. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Dietetics and Nutrition or related field required
- Licensed by the State of Florida, Registered Dietitian or Registered Dietitian Eligible (maximum of 1 year from hire date) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (the credentialing agency for the American Dietetic Association).
- Preferred minimum of two years clinical experience but will train the right candidate!
- Zero-deductible/zero-co-pay medical coverage with LRH providers
- Educational assistance
- Vision and dental
- 401A and 403B retirement plan with employer match
- Discounts and wellness programs
Lakeland Regional Health
[posted Feb 28, 2019]
When responding to this opportunity, reference nutritionjobs.com.