Featured Hot Job: CLINICAL DIETITIAN
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87106
Job Description and Requirements
This position will support the General Pediatric Unit and the Carrie Tingley Inpatient Unit. Weekend and holiday rotations will be required.
Discover a world-class care environment that will bring out the best in you. Inspired by our identity as a teaching hospital, we're highly motivated professionals who are always looking to learn and grow. Find the collaboration, support and autonomy you need to excel, and join our team in providing care for people throughout our community, our state, and our region.
In this role, you will collaborate with members of the healthcare team to provide Medical Nutrition Therapy, and monitor the effectiveness and outcomes of nutrition interventions. You will evaluate the nutritional status of patients utilizing diet recall/history, physical appearance, oral intake, laboratory values, and by performing anthropometric measurements. In addition, you will provide nutrition education to patients and family members, and manage delivery of nutrition care services on assigned units.
- Candidates who've been an RD for at least a year and have prior experience with inpatient pediatrics are strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline; Master's preferred
- 6 months to 1 year of directly related experience
- Licensed Dietitian (LD) or Licensed Nutritionist (LN) w/State of New Mexico
- Certification w/Commission on Dietetic Registration
- CPR Certification for Healthcare/BLS Providers or for Professional Rescuers or must obtain within 30 calendar days of date of position
Albuquerque is a culturally diverse and welcoming city with over 320 days of sunshine a year, where you will find a variety of artistic and cultural events, including the annual International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta; and seasonal recreational activities in nearby Sandia Mountains. Within a short drive you can experience historical Santa Fe and Taos.
We offer a generous compensation package, including medical & dental benefits, paid holidays, vacation & sick leave, tuition reimbursement, and relocation reimbursement.
To learn more about this position and to apply, please visit:
Please apply online
[posted Jun 13, 2019]
When responding to this opportunity, reference nutritionjobs.com.