Job: Assistant Professor in Health, Nutrition, and Dietetics
Assistant Professor in Health, Nutrition, and Dietetics
SUNY Buffalo State
Buffalo, New York 14222
Job Description and Requirements
Buffalo State, State University of New York, seeks candidates for the position of Assistant Professor in Health, Nutrition, and Dietetics
Teaching responsibilities for undergraduate and graduate courses in the Health, Nutrition and Dietetics Department with emphasis on community health and nutrition, along with medical nutrition therapy; participation in department/college service and activities including committee work and student advisement and recruitment; participation in curriculum development and evaluation; completion of scholarly activities and community service.
* Doctorate degree in nutrition or related field by June 1, 2019.
* Knowledge of community health and nutrition.
* Knowledge of medical nutrition therapy.
* Ability to communicate effectively for the required job function of the position.
* Registered Dietitian credentialing.
* Experience in community nutrition.
* Evidence of proficiency in higher education teaching.
* Online teaching experience.
* Evidence of scholarly activities.
Qualified applicants may apply online at jobs.buffalostate.edu
Buffalo State is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and committed to respect for diversity and individual differences.
[posted Feb 21, 2019]
When responding to this opportunity, reference nutritionjobs.com.