Registered Dietitian - Allentown
Allentown, Pennsylvania 18104
Job Description and Requirements
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- State licensure required if licensure is available in the state where the facility is located
- Bachelor's degree in Nutrition, Dietetics, or similar area required
- Minimum of 12 months' professional work experience in clinical nutrition as a Registered Dietitian required
- Ability to work flexible schedules, possibly for multiple facilities and travel when needed
- After hire and training, successful completion of the Competency Assessment for Renal Dietitians (CARD) with a score of at least 80% required
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
Please apply directly online with DaVita below.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE AND TO APPLY ONLINE
[posted Aug 26, 2013]
When responding to this opportunity, reference nutritionjobs.com.